Friday, January 27, 2012

Notes And Acknowledgments

Whew, I finally did it. Ever since on September 3 2008 when I first sat down and drew out my pencil, I had never really thought of writing this story into a novel. I can't believe it that I had finally done it. I hope you all had enjoyed reading it. Remember, before reading this story, always remember to read it in the lights, have someone accompany you if you're feeling scared and have a bowl of snacks.

This is my first ever supernatural story and I hoped all of you had enjoyed reading it. I'm terribly sorry if there's any typo errors and I hope I didn't confuse any of you who had given your time kindly to read my story. As you progress the story, you'll see two spellings of a certain name (Alen and Allen), I'm terribly sorry but the character's name it's spelled as ALEN (I'll have to find some time to edit that error.)



I want to thank the many inspirations for this story. J.K. Rowling, L.J. Smith, Anthony Horowitz, Benedict Jacka and ,the main inspiration of all, Joss Whedon, creator of Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. And the Squaresoft cast who had created the Final Fantasy series.

Sincerest thanks to LJ Smith and the members of her forum (Thank you, girls and guys alike, especially Lu (Lourdes))for actually taking the time to read this and leaving comments of your thoughts.

Thank you to my friends (you know who you are) who had actually lent me your support and had put up with me throughout all these years, and to some of you who had actually given me very brilliant ideas. To my karate senpais, for teaching me and welcoming me to karate which I was able to fit and describe many of the techniques into the story. My dad, mainly, for supporting me and always there whenever I need a shoulder to cry on.



This story is dedicated to my friends (local and international alike).




SUPERNATURAL DEMON SLAYERS (S.D.S)
GENRE : SUPERNATURAL, ADVENTURE, COMEDY, FICTION
STARTED : 3rd SEPTEMBER 2008
ENDED : 28th JANUARY 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment